Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Sign and Front Porch

Another Pinterest project here...Thats seems to be what makes up most of my projects these days. I see something darling on Pinterest and then I hack it for myself.

Here's the Pin that inspired this project.

And here's my version:

Cedar Pickets from Lowe's nailed to some scrap wood on the back.
(All of my photos were taken with my phone, I apologize)


 Painted base coat white, then slapped on some green in a few spots.


Then squirted on some brown craft paint straight from the bottle and just smoothed it out, then covered with a tan'ish cream color on the top. 

(I started paint the tan color over the brown before I got that picture with the brown on, So the corner is what it looked like before the tan color)


Used my Silhouette to cut out vinyl stencils for the words.
Adhering the stencil was AWFUL. 
The wood was to "dirty" so it was sliding around everywhere but I survived.
*All my paint I had on hand, I did not buy anything but the wood*



 Added to my porch!
I can't wait to add my pumpkins and gourds!





See how I made my wreath HERE

Also, Check me out on Pinterest 
You can Follow my Autumn/Fall Ideas Board
or my All Hallows Eve Board (since that is right around the corner)

I've totally decorated for fall inside my house! 
How about you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...