Monday, April 25, 2011

Tinkerbell Birthday Party


I don't have many projects that I'm working on right now because I am trying to get all my stuff done for my daughters 3 year old birthday party. It's in a couple weeks, and it's going to be a Tinkerbell theme. If any of you have done a Tinkerbell theme party before I would LOVE some inspiration from you guys.

My plans are to make bunting in Tinkerbell colors, tutu's for the girls to wear at the party, cupcake toppers, goodie boxes for the girls, Maybe some tissue balls hanging from the ceiling (But I've had those fail for me)...Anything else?? Any tips on those things??

                                          ****     UPDATE     ****


Tinkerbell Party part 1


Tinkerbell Party part 2



2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Have you looked at the Disney website? They have fun ideas for a bracelet and activities. I found fun ideas on there that I'm using for Jack's Toy Story birthday party.

family.go.com/disney/pkg-disney-parties-and-holidays/article-792370-disney-fairy-party-t/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...