If you can't go here this summer...
Then try out this list of things to keep you busy.
Digital Reflections has a very sweet list of 100 FREE things to do with kids this summer.
Here's just a few that are on the list but you will have to go Here for the WHOLE list.
50. Check your craft stores for make and take craft projects (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.).
51. Tour a factory.
52. Make musical instruments and become a 'home band' sensation! (think - pie pan tamborine, papertowl holder rain stick, string and cereal box guitar) - dont forget to dress the part!
53. Make tye die shirts. (play some groovy tunes, too)
54. Take a picnic to dad/mom/grandma/ etc... give them a nice break from their work day.
55. Make a tent in the living room.
56. Go to an Arboretum.
I will be printing, laminating, framing, praising this list all summer long. Gotta keep a 3 yr old and 1 yr old busy and happy.