Friday, July 1, 2011

Utah Valley Garden Tour

I went to the Utah Valley Garden Tour a couple weeks ago. I would say that most of the yards were just mediocre. But there was one yard that was unbelievable!!

Every inch of her garden was amazing. There are tons of pictures, but it was right in the middle of the afternoon so the lighting was a little harsh. So you can't get the best picture for how absolutely beautiful this yard was!

She has 'stuff' (meaning trinkets and decorations, etc) stuck in everywhere all over her garden, which made it so fun to look at.








 These tall spiky plants were like 6 feet tall






I loved that she stacked pots and planted in them, she had them like this everywhere.












This was an old outhouse






This is Sharon, the Master behind this yard!


She told us that she spends 3 to 4 hours in her yard everyday. AND that she hand waters everything herself!
p.s. if you are in Utah I know Sharon loves visitor's to her garden. You can contact me and then I could give you her address and/or email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...