Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Simple {Halloween} Advent Calendar

 {Halloween Advent Calendar}

This is really just a method, so it can be applied to any holiday or season or event.

I went to Zurcher's and bought black and white chevron treat bags 
(The really small ones so I could fit them all on 1 string).
I cut out black numbers and orange circles on my Cameo.
I assembled with candy and hung the bags on some bakers twine.

*Tip* 
I did not glue the circles to the bag: 
When my girls take a bag down everyday the circle with the number stays up so we can still see the whole month of numbers. Also, I wanted to reuse my numbers/circles for next year.




Happy counting down!

6 comments:

Summer Rumsey said...

This is so cute and fun. I bet your kids are loving this!

Amber Sargent said...

I love this idea and I can't get enough of those cute bags they work for everything. Darling idea!

Gina Baker said...

Cute idea! That might even top the chain rings at Christmas... :)

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

Love how classy it looks. super fun idea

kk said...

The Red Deer MLS real estate market continues to show strong growth and is one of the most vibrant in Alberta.  Red Deer MLS Home Search is the number one place to keep up to date with relevant information on all things related to real estate in Red Deer MLS and area, our team is constantly researching the market so we can provide the most current, up to date Red Deer MLS real estate info with http://www.reddeerhomesearch.com/.

saranya zinavo said...

You have to use your WordPress site program? My new blog planet but. I tried to get started their own. I also heard that Drupal is very good. See my choice. thank you.
Responsive Web Design company in india

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...