Monday, November 21, 2011

What to do with ALL those photos you take!

I am not a scrapbooker. I rarely actually print off the photos I take with my camera. I have been trying to find solutions to my storing hundreds of photos on my computer and not fully being able to enjoy the memories. I've tried a ton of different websites to store photos and videos but I haven't found anything that I just love, so thats why I was so excited to try LiveOn.

LiveOn allows you to upload photos into 'albums' and you describe each picture and then it's set to music and put into a slideshow presentation. This would be so great for any type event that you would want to share publicly with many people, such as, family reunions, family picture day (lots of extended family), vacations, work parties, church events, etc.

I liked how my slideshows turned out and I know my kids really liked watching them because the music was fun for them to hear while seeing pictures of themselves. I probably wouldn't store every photo I've ever taken on the site, but I really love it for larger events that I would like to share with multiple people.

Here's our October Pumpkin Patch slideshow.


Thank you to LiveOn for this sponsored opportunity to blog about storing and sharing my most important memories with those closest to me. Although story ideas were provided, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you again to LiveOnfor sponsoring this blog post. Please click here to learn more about storing and sharing your most special memories. I was selected for this sponsorship by Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...