Monday, November 14, 2011

Office Paint

Last week the shelves and walls were painted in the office.

I thought I picked out a gray color for the wall but it turns out it was blue, well blue gray. But, we really like it and we think it looks really nice in that room, especially against the white shelves.
The drawers and doors still need to be installed.

Can lighting at the end of this week. 
Then hopefully we can break out all the books and fill up those shelves :)



 
You can read more about this project Here and Here and Here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shelves are amazing... and I love the color.

Anonymous said...

Bring on the books!!!!! MM

Janis@HomeStyle said...

I'm crazy for built-ins.......yours are BEAUTIFUL!! Gray is such a hard colour to work with (all those crazy undertones) I ended up doing a custom blend for my home (after painting about 100 splotches on the wall trying to find the right one).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...