Monday, October 18, 2010

Little People Nativity

I could not be more excited! I received my Little People Nativity today! I saw this cute thing last year on all the bargain sites but passed it up and I totally regretted it. So the second I saw it this year I jumped at the opportunity. I bought mine at the Family Christian Store It's originally $39.99. But I had a code so it made it $20.08 plus only .99 cent shipping. So only $21.07 All together.

Just today I saw someone advertise it again in an email:
Fisher Price Little People Nativity
Item: 1253401
reg. $39.99
sale $29.97
+ 2.99 shipping
*$25.47 shipped after code (+ tax, if applicable)
Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus share the stable with their Touch 'n Feel animal friends. Place the angel atop the stable to activate the star and hear the holiday favorite "Away in a Manger" play. Also includes stable, donkey, camel, sheep, cow and much more. (3 AA batteries required)
Code:
Additional 25% off entire order 122501301

2.99 shipping, unless spend $40, then FREE shipping. No code required.

So a tiny bit more expensive but still worth it if you ask me. So glad I got this when I did!
Also, because you cant tell from the picture, you press down on the angel and it plays "Away In A Manger." So Cute!

1 comments:

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

Hey I love this nativity, maybe interested in getting one myself. If I do how can I get the deal you got?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...