I just love all the cute crafts that eighteen25 posts on their blog. Check out this way cute countdown calendar. I'm going to be doing a lot of Christmas stuff in the next few weeks too so that you can have it ready for the season.
1. mod podge pattern paper to a clipboard using a foam brush.
2. print off "... days until christmas" on white cardstock. font used: elise
3. back in a solid cardstock
4. dot your i's with sparkly fun brads.
5. print off numbers 1 through 25 on white cardstock. font used: broadcast
note: the number sheets are 5x7, so you can get 2 out of an 8.5x11 piece of cardstock. 6. and if you're feeling fancy... tie some ribbon to the top.